If you’re trying to decide whether you need to upgrade your bathroom countertops, it can be easy to let this seemingly trivial project go by. After all, the countertops are still functional, so why bother with an upgrade, right?
Take this short quiz to see if upgrading your bathroom countertops is something you should do.
Q: Do your bathroom countertops have chips, cracks, or damage?
- My bathroom countertops are in pristine condition!
- They have some wear and tear, but it’s nothing major.
- They look totally worn out and getting worse by the day.
Q: Do your bathroom countertops come from a different era?
- My countertops are current and timeless.
- They are about 20 years old, but I’ve seen worse!
- Retro isn’t what I was going for, but that’s what I’ve got.
Q: Are your bathroom countertops functional?
- I have plenty of space on my bathroom countertops!
- Everything fits as long as I don’t move things around too much.
- These countertops are so small I store all my stuff in other places.
Q: Do you need to upgrade other parts of your bathroom, like the vanity or tub?
- My bathroom is comfortable to be in and doesn’t need other upgrades.
- Some other parts of my bathroom could probably also be upgraded, but it’s not urgent.
- When I look around, all I see is things that need to be updated.
Mostly (A): Your bathroom is in great shape! No need to redo anything right now.
Mostly (B): Your bathroom countertops could be in need of updating. You may want to consider other upgrades, too!
Mostly (C): It’s time to plan a full-scale bathroom remodel!
Reach out to us at Dorothy Builds LLC if you’re thinking about upgrading your bathroom countertops or undertaking any other home remodeling projects.