If you are thinking about doing a home addition or you are on the fence about whether a home addition is a good idea, then we are here to help you. At Dorothy Builds LLC, we love doing home additions. We highly recommend home additions to our customers for the following five reasons:
- Value – Home additions can add value to your existing home. They often help a home to sell faster and for more.
- Space – A home addition adds additional space or square footage to your home. This new space can be designed and used however you want and in whatever way best suits your family. The possibilities are endless.
- Costs Less Than Moving – More often than not, building a home addition will be less expensive than moving to a home with the same amount of square footage. So, do yourself a favor and choose the home addition instead of the move.
- Income Potential – If expenses are on your mind, you can design your home addition to include an opportunity to rent a part of the space out for additional income. This can be as simple as a bedroom and bathroom or a full apartment.
- Family – Home additions can be a great way to allow more family to live with you. This may be a new baby, your elderly mother, or out-of-town guests. With the right home addition, you will have the space to comfortably house friends and family.