Let our team help you improve your bathroom.
Whether you’ve just moved in or been living in your Sanford, Florida home for years, you know your home requires updating every so often. But how do you know when it’s time? For instance, when is the right time for a bathroom remodel? At Dorothy Builds LLC, we complete bathroom remodels almost as much as kitchen remodels and can help you determine what signs point toward the right time.
- Outdated fixtures. It might be time for an update if your bathroom has outdated fixtures and features, such as worn-out lighting or faucets. Modern fixtures not only improve the efficiency and water conservation of your bathroom, but they also make it look better.
- Poor functionality. It is frustrating to use a bathroom that isn’t functional. This could be because your family is growing, or there were issues from the start, such as insufficient storage space, a small countertop, broken plumbing, or an uncomfortable layout. Our team will discuss your needs for a bathroom remodel and design a plan that works best for you.
- Mold and water damage. Mold development, moisture buildup, and persistent water leaks are significant problems that should not be disregarded. We can help you deal with these issues and provide better ventilation, giving you peace of mind.
- Damaged or broken tiles. Damaged or broken tiles are unattractive and can increase the risk of falls. This is particularly important if you have an older family member living with you or someone with mobility issues. If you’ve noticed this type of damage in your bathroom, contact our team about a bathroom remodel.
- Insufficient lighting. Insufficient lighting can make daily tasks like shaving, applying cosmetics, or other personal grooming harder than they need to be. Talk with our team about updating to more modern lighting.
When you sit back and look at your space, it’s easy to see when you need a bathroom remodel in the Sanford area. Contact our team today if you answered yes to one or more of the topics above. You’ll be happy you did.